Space, openness, and views highlight this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home-like residence.
This penthouse unit near the crest of Twin Peaks boasts coveted views of the Bay, skyline, East Bay hills, and Sutro Tower. A grand skylight and its 3 detached sides flood the upper level with natural light. The open floor plan encompasses a central stairwell of the top level, perfect for entertaining, with a gourmet kitchen and adjacent patio that can accommodate outdoor dining and lounging, a sizable dining room, and a massive living room including a gas fireplace and balcony. Bay windows along the length of the home draw attention to the views and provide additional seating areas to enjoy the expanse. The top floor is completed with an office den and a half bathroom to suite both hosting and personal needs. Private living quarters are located on a separate floor made up of 3 spacious en suite bedrooms. The primary corner suite offers views overlooking the City and Bay. A gas fireplace is perfect for cooler nights and a spacious adjoined balcony provides ample outdoor living space for sunny days. The en suite bathroom includes a standing shower, soaking tub, and dual vanities, next to a custom walk-in closet. Sizeable guest suites enjoy views of Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower, each include separate full bathrooms. Laundry and additional storage are also on this level. 1 car garage parking and additional storage space are in the garage.
- Incredible two level, top floor condominium flooded with natural light and a grand skylight
- 3 Bed + 3.5 Bath, stunning city views, private panoramic roof deck, and 1 car parking.
- Dramatic great room showcasing impressive views of the Bay, Skyline, East Bay hills, and Sutro Tower
- Top level is perfect for entertaining, with gourmet kitchen and adjacent patio, a large dining room, and a massive living room including a gas fireplace, balcony, and office den
- Lower level boasts 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms, with the primary suite offering views of the City and Bay, complete with a gas fireplace, a spacious adjoined balcony, standing shower, soaking tub, dual vanities, and a custom walk-in closet. The guest suites enjoy views of Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower, each with their own full bathrooms.
- In unit washer & dryer
- 1 car garage parking with additional storage space in garage.
818 Corbett is located on a serene block of the Twin Peaks neighborhood, steps to exercise and hiking trails, and convenient access to the restaurants and boutiques of Noe Valley and the Castro. There are several convenient transportation options including buses, MUNI trains, BART, and excellent freeway access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.
Top 1% of SF Realtor
DRE # 01705028